|Gallery 202, Partners in Art, Inc. -a non-profit arts organization, 501.c3 status......................... back to homepage|
Click here to Pay Fees or simply email and pay when you come.
Gallery 202 Teaching Class Agreement
Call 614-890-8202 or email for current contract, info/comments.
Gallery 202 Teacher Agreement - Yearly Contract - subject to change
1. All classes must be scheduled in advance to avoid over scheduling
a. More than one class may be held in the gallery but only with prior approval. Classes/workshops over 10-12 people need prior approval, so we can make sure there is enough space.
2. Class registration process.
3. All class instructors pay ___% (minimum-30%) of their gross class fees (including tips) - can rent by the hour too.
4. There is limited storage and gallery is not responsible for lost/use. Gallery supplies may be used but please if an item is used up - replace it if appropriate. And we have lots of fun stuff to use up - from paints, drawing supplies to the just plain crazy!
5. Original artwork in the gallery is copyrighted to the artist and cannot be copied without prior consent. Any direct copy of any artistís artwork can not be sold.
6. The gallery will promote any class in its general press, web site and will take sign ups for each class and pass along directly to the instructor or take registrations if agreed upon. Instructors are responsible for follow up. Instructors are encouraged to leave promotional material in the gallery.
7. This contract is good for one year from the date of signing. The gallery is not responsible for any loss/damage to any supplies or injury to the teacher/presenter. Each teacher is responsible for their own insurance and should have a disclaimer waiver for each class.
|Wessie||St. Ann's Womens'||School Projects||Public Art||Bench Art||Chair is Art||Murals||Women's lecture||Passages||Holiday Windows|